"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Once upon a time there was a quilt

Our good friends in the Netherlands
emailed us a few weeks ago that they
had a new addition to their family..
little girl Losanne Riva Frederique
what a lovely name....and here she is-












so of course I immediately needed
to make a quilt for our newest babe...
and here it is-



But wait- there's more...
a teddy bear and here it is:


But Russell and others think the
bear needs eyes...so here they are:

and that's the end of my story.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!