"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Sunday, August 09, 2009

This Weeks Favorite Photos!

A traded in clunker spotted in the back of a car lot...
not for sale....
OUr new chickens- they don't have names yet-
we just call them "the girls"
My all time favorite photo of myself!
Taking a photo of my foot with a butterfly on it.
This was taken by Doug at Hamma Hamma cabin.


Sign spotted in Lake Oswego storefront.
Shouldn't a psychic know where the good spots are?



Close up of just made pickles

I made 28 jars the other day-had to wait for
the hot spell to be over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!