"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, November 06, 2010

We love Zihuatanejo!

Good old Zihuatanejo........we come here every year
and always always have a wonderful time....
The view from our breakfast table...
My artist studio on the beach!
For more photos click here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/katheworsley

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kath, You look like you're doing it tough! :) Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad it gave you all a chuckle.
    We had Mexican for tea last night. That's about the nearest I will get. Enjoy!!!!

    Word Verification: boidibli - wasn't he a guitarist??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:28 PM

    that's divine post.
    bright imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:30 PM

    link in any old poem to our potluck tonight,
    have fun.
    I signed in to follow you blog.
    welcome follow back.

    Happy Monday ahead.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Kath. I have not been there (only in Baja and years later a quick visit to shop in Nogales) so don't know where it is. But I must admit that I would probably not travel in Mexico these days with the violence there. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!