"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, January 25, 2013

Last Sunday we took a drive.....

Sunday was a beautiful sunny day so we drove about an hour
from home to this lovely California State Park.
It was really icy on the path down to the falls so we
only went so far as we didn't have YakTrax on our boots.
Definitely need to get some!


Looking down at the falls through the mist...


Looking down the river past the falls...
It was so cold the mist was freezing on the trees....

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful...but buuuurrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are beautiful. It's nice to see pictures taken in other seasons. Typically water pics are in the summer...so I am especially loving seeing the snowy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure i would have wanted to be there, as beautiful as it is Better that i just look at your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely breathtaking, Kathe! Certainly rivals Silver Falls State Park, although the Oregon hike would be a bit warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!!! Now I know why I hadn't seen a post from you for a while - I hadn't been following this new blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!