"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Sunday, September 21, 2014

Magpie Tales #238 Searching

Image provided by Tess Kincaid 
of Magpie Tales


I am searching from stone to bone
To bone I am iced to the stone 
To the stone so sleak and far beyond
Far beyond as I seek my illusive key
My illusive key to life and oh so much more 
So much more and more and more.....always
Always searching for more and more.....
~~~~~~~~~~
and oh so many thanks to 
Tess Kincaid oh my goodness!
Where would we be???? 
Here's more: Magpie Tales
Have a fabulous day! Ta Dah!

11 comments:

  1. That's been me.

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i've felt that intense expression on my face before, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you are on, I want some. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This works nicely because you don't really give away what she's searching for, specifically.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much to search for and so much to discover! Nicely Kathe!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so grooving along with your prose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theres something incredibly poignant about this ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. very creative take, I like the rhythm in it

    Wheel of Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your poem..the images are vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get the feeling she is searching. You're right.

    ReplyDelete
  11. But it's so hard to find anything in the water. She should have some hot cocoa and wait for the tide to go out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!