"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, February 09, 2015

It's Awww Monday! February 9, 2015

 
Woof!!!
I'm adorable....right?
I am still a puppy....but later on...
I will be an awesome guard dog for sheep!
Look HERE for more info!
 
 
And this is where I live....
 
Ranch pond in Weed CA
~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to Sandee of Comedy Plus
for Awww Mondays!

7 comments:

  1. Awww, how adorable. I love dogs. They have such loving personalities for the most part. Want to please you all the time. I like that.

    Have a woof woof Awww Monday. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, he is just a sweetie pie, and he talks too! I just adore that big dog nose, and what a grand place to grow up in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks sweet, protective and adorable. I'm sure he'll make someone a loving companion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a regular Awww! sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's going to be a cute guard dog! What a pretty place to be too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I didn't already have two big dogs I'd take him. I hear Border collies are super smart.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!