"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, July 20, 2015

Time for a wee little trip to Portland

 
Our little gnome has been Jonesing
for a road trip......
So we're off to the Oregon Brewers Festival! YAY! 
~~~
Meanwhile does anyone have a good name
for our Gnome? Gus, George, Tiny?
Any suggestions? 
~~~~~
 

6 comments:

  1. Cheers! You might name him Gandalf! I am off to Minneapolis tomorrow for a week, youngest son Christopher scheduled for surgery Wednesday. He has prostate cancer. Then, Carl and I are off to NYC on August 4th for four days, followed by a week in St. Louis! I'll be ready to settle back in Bend. Enjoy Portland, have a beer for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh have a fabulous time as I know the both of you will. I'm sure Miss Lucy won't care for it, but it's what you two do.

    How about Nigel? Gandalf is good too.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like a Melvin to me. Say hi to Voodoo Donuts when you're in town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rufus? That always seemed to me a good name for a gnome. Or one of Santa's elves.

    Enjoy the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:07 PM

    Have fun! And he looks like a Norman, but I feel like that's a very cliche gnome name. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!