"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, November 06, 2015

Meow! It's Felione Friday! November 6, 2015

Lucy is quite annoyed!
 
Our cat Lucy really should have been
named Aerial as she prefers to be up
on table tops rather than sleeping by a fire!
 When she hops up on the dining table
( never touching our food ) we always say 
" Lucy, you know you aren't supposed
 to do that when company is here." 
~~~
Be sure to drop by BFDude and thank Steve
for starting Feline Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Awww, that's my girl. You know I love her right? I thought so.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday Miss Lucy. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean she gets to do it when company's not around?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very regal sitting there your Majesty :-)

    Have a royaltastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But don't you understand it's her house, and her table! Happy Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess Lucy is saying that SHE is the boss. :)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cat does the same - he loves sitting on the dining table. Miss Lucy looks like she owns the table. LOL

    Rosa @ Cat Lady Confidential

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!