"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A to Z Challenge April 13, 2016 K is for Kayaking

 
 

Wagon Wheel Thesis Photo
Spring 1991
 
Years and years ago I managed to
take a 2 year Education Leave from
Ma Bell and finally completed my
BFA degree in Photography.
The photo above was part of my thesis.
I combined kayaking with photography
to shoot my watery images.
I had a lot of fun!
~~~~
To read previous posts, click on the letter!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
 O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

9 comments:

  1. I like it very much. What a great shot.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's brilliant! That's awesome you got to go back to school for photography. Now I know why your shots are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Kayaking is fun, i want to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reflections are eerie and captivating. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow is that a cool photograph!!! And how awesome to take a leave from work to pursue something your heart is leading you to do! Those two years obviously served you well because you clearly have a talent for photography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great shot of the reflections! That sounds like fun, kayaking and taking photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful. The first thing I saw in your wonderful photo was a pair of eyes!More pictures please.

    'Soon my child': a short story with 4 neglected J words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A BFA in Photography?! Where was I when all the really cool school programs started? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!