"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, March 13, 2017

Awww Monday! March 13, 2017

Our last full day in Loreto Bay...
 
 
Scout always does an awesome job of snoozing...
 
 
and here's MooShu resting on his chair....
 

 
While we all waited for the full moon to rise....

 
Ta Dah! What a great way to end our vacation!
 
~~~
Thanks Sandee for Awww Mondays!
 

5 comments:

  1. Awww, they are both most adorable.

    I'm glad you've had a great vacation. I know you love to visit there.

    Have a terrific Awww Monday. Big hug to you both and son you can give lots of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't you snooze there as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vacation photos make me want to travel more. Hope you have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that spectacular Moon shot. Travel home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!